Friday, August 31, 2012

Re: Id error

In your CountryForm, calling super(self.__class__)... might not be a
good idea. You should name the class, ie.

super(CountryForm, self).save(*args, **kwargs)

I'd also be wary of defining a class called 'Object', since python
already has 'object' as part of its "new style" classes.

Paul

On Fri, 2012-08-31 at 07:58 -0700, Drvanon wrote:
> Hello django-ers,
>
>
> Today I had a good dream in which I though I fixed something in my
> bug-magnet.


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment