Friday, August 31, 2012

Re: Syncdb Error With Oracle Database - IntegrityError Exception

On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 10:03 PM, Jon Blake <jc.blake3@gmail.com> wrote:
> Querying column timestamp of view user_objects for tables, sequences and
> triggers appears to confirm my understanding of what base.py does. I'll drop
> and recreate my user account, and try again. I'll advise how this goes. Does
> the Django doco have any specific documentation for the Oracle back end? If
> so, I missed it! I'm happy to provide specific doco for the Oracle back end
> if that would assist...

Yes, please see:

https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.4/ref/databases/#oracle-notes

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment