Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Looking for a way to broadcast live video streams. Is it possible with Django ?

Hi everybody, 

I'm quite new in Django community. I've just learn the basics of the framework, and now that I know how to create a "blog-style" website, I'm wondering how to integrate video streams in my project. Do you have some advices about that ? Any existing app ? 

What I am looking for precisely : 
- Capturing video stream from a client's webcam (Maybe the easier will be using a script)
- Sending the stream to the server and then to hundreds of clients connected to this session. 

In fact, it's really close to Google Hangout. 

As I said, I'm new in Django, and also in Python, then I'm sorry if the answer is obvious. I've made some research on djangopackages but haven't find anything. 


Have an awesome and fantastic day, 

Jeremy

By the way : Wooohhh Django is so easy and powerful at the same time ! 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/cb8c96bf-854f-4ed5-a803-6cd943c767df%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment