Thursday, April 30, 2020

Reg: need helping hand on a real time project

Hello All,

I am working on a project, which happens to be a real time project, once completed would be deployed over the cloud.

Therefore, I am looking for a helping hand who is willing to learn and get some real time experience. 

But let me be very clear, it's not a very complex project, but good to start with for anybody who is willing to learn Django just like me. Especially final year students.

Let me know. 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/163757351.1806351.1588260745017%40mail.yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment