Thursday, April 30, 2020

sphinx inside

Hi,

I installed sphinx and I get an documentation in
project_main/docs/_build/html, starting with html/index.html. In so far
- fine.

Now I want to present this documents inside my project so I can see in
the nav-bar a "doc" where I can see them. But I have no idea how to
start it. I tried it with a simple function in a view inside an app, but
then I need a symbolic-link for getting the index.html, but then I can't
get the rest of the documentation.

I tried to google it but I only find tutorials for using sphinx to make
a documentation for the django-project but I didn't find a tip how I can
realize it.

Could anyone give a kick-off for it or a link for a tutorial? Perhaps I
have only the wrong keywords..

Greetings

bengoshi



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/17689333-b06c-1dfc-1f18-341689914c42%40gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment