Sunday, November 22, 2020

Azure Analysis services with Django

Hi there,

I am new to this so hope someone can help me.
I want to use tabular model from Azure Analysis services my company has as a data source with Django. Has anyone tried it and can help me? Also, if I understood correctly, migrations will also apply changes to database, but I just want to read from it and prevent any alterations.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/f4b45f36-58c5-4e8e-b082-aba688d7e20dn%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment