Sunday, November 29, 2020

RE: Advice

Learn from here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmljXZIypDc&list=PL-osiE80TeTtoQCKZ03TU5fNfx2UY6U4p

 

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

 

From: Hector Berrones
Sent: 30 November 2020 08:55
To: Django users
Subject: Advice

 

Hi to everybody, and thanks for reading me thing is I have time trying to learn django, I've seen online tutorials and I 've bought some online courses  and long story short I feel i still need help from you guys.. I would like if is in your possibilities do advise me,  I am coding a application on django 2, I am still on the development process and to be honest I don't have idea of how to achieve certain things that apparently are basic but for me they sound more like advanced topics... 

 

 

I am going to try to explain myself,

 

 I would like  for the app to be able  te do the following:

 

To be able to create an account let say for example for a company and then to be able to assign users only for that company and  that once the user that belongs to x company can be able to see the records that belongs to that company.

 

I know that I have  to mark every record  of certain user so the application can be hable to retrieve the records for that user or company but I don't have the Idea  how would be the most recomendable way to do it...

 

If somebody can help me with some advice it would be appreciated.

 

Thanks in advance.

 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/09245292-8c94-4438-803a-dd1681e88fd8n%40googlegroups.com.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment