Friday, November 20, 2020

Need Help From Senior Django-Angular Dev

hello all,

Hope you're doing great. I am new to Django and angular. I am trying to figure out how to integrate Django-Angular project. I'm having trouble finding answers to the errors mainly when i am trying to integrate my login api (django-restframe work i.e. token authentication) to angular Login components. Main errors I've got is forbidden error 403. Can anyone help? or can share their simple projects mainly on Django and angular.
Thank you in advance. Have a great day/night

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/56934397-b53c-4ad9-a37b-0002eb5eee53n%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment