Monday, November 30, 2020

Guidance for Django-React

         I am currently learning Django and made many projects in it. And I have also made DRF API projects. So, now I am thinking of learning React for frontend development and will make projects with React and Django. 
   
        Afterwards, I am also thinking of making Django Rest API of any project and making React-Native application with DRF API. 

I have doubts about following things:

1-Is Django+React Stack good according to current Industry Trends? 
2-Can this Stack lend me a good package job? 

  

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CADsP_izB3OyiFgoH1ZZNFy-RS2%2BWwCqQaAXF9XRdsLFnLA2b6g%40mail.gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment