Sunday, June 4, 2023

Re: Looking for Internship Position

pls contact me directly paul@scom.ca


Happy Sunday !!!
Thanks - paul

Paul Kudla



004-1009 Byron Street South
Whitby, Ontario - Canada
L1N 4S3

Toronto 416.642.7266
Main 1.866.411.7266
Fax 1.888.892.7266
Email paul@scom.ca
On 2023-06-04 12:29 p.m., OGUNDEKO ABDULAZEEZ wrote:
Hello, I'm Ogundeko Azeez from Nigeria. I have been learning web development for a few months now and have gained familiarity with Django, CSS, and JavaScript. I also have a basic understanding of the React framework. As a student, I am eager to further enhance my skills in Django and pursue a career in the tech industry. Currently, I am actively seeking remote internship opportunities that will provide me with hands-on experience in Django and contribute to my professional growth.

I look forward towards anyone who can accept me as an intern
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/ac1a5a03-bf66-48c1-8cab-35e6e90d9345n%40googlegroups.com.

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment