Friday, June 16, 2023

Re: Looking for a Learning Buddy

Hi John. For ML and python you'd probably get more responses from the Pytorch community.

Good luck.

On Jun 16, 2023, at 16:00, John Ayodele <ayodelejohn40@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi! It's John.

I am currently looking for a learning buddy💡, for Machine Learning.
I have little experience in Django🕸 and I code in Python🐍.

The learning buddy would have one-on-one meetings with me so we can share ideas and learn together.
It is really going to be a fun experience😊.
The reason I am looking for a learning buddy is because I find it more fun learning with people rather than just being self-taught alone.😢
I will be going to university later this year or next year.
😍
If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to contact me. 
😎

Thanks.
John Ayodele

No comments:

Post a Comment