Tuesday, October 29, 2013

django-allauth: Multiple signup forms

Greetings everyone,
  I know that maybe this is not the best place to ask, but I already asked in the django-alluth forum without luck, so here I'm.
  I'm developing an application in which exists two kind of user and I have to show a different singup form for each one. The first thing that I thought was subclass the SignupView and replace the SignupForm with my custom form, then in the urls.py create 2 urls where each one points towards my custom SingupViews and it's done. Sadly i couldn't be more wrong, because when the user is not logged in it is redirected to /accounts/login the to the provider, for instance facebook and then back to /accounts/signup/ and not to my SignupView. I tried changing the "next" url parameter without luck. So anybody knows how i could have two different signup forms one for each kind of user?

Thanks in advance ;)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/39b7b97c-84d6-4a50-81b2-523fa0ee5ce6%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment