Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Re: Django Sitemap HTTP Error 500

Hi Dum Dum,

On 29/09/2020 13.42, dum dum wrote:
> Thanks kasper.
>
> I actually did check the logs many times both local and production,
> nothing is wrong,, I use:
> heroku logs --tail -a -myapp on my production environment
>

It looks like this is only bringing up the access logs, which is not
really all that useful. And something is wrong in the logs. I would
definitely consider a 500 Interal Server errors as "something wrong".

There must be some way to get some more detailed logs from your Django
application.

I have zero experience with Heroku which seems to be what you are using,
but maybe someone else has an idea on how to access the relevant logs
there? I think this question has been asked and answered here before.

I can only refer to the Django documentation on logging:

https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/3.1/topics/logging/

Kind regards,

Kasper Laudrup

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/baa5a283-18d9-5899-63a1-a2cdbee7e7aa%40stacktrace.dk.

No comments:

Post a Comment