Monday, November 29, 2021

Developing django apps in jupyter

Hi everyone

I have built a few django apps, but on a very basic level and only for my own usage. Little helpers for self management. So far I just used vi(m).

Now I tried out jupyter for the first time. Looks great and thanks to a few links from Google I could also load the django kernel in jupyter. Still I am not sure how to use juypter in order to develop django apps. Is this making sense to you? I either have one of those demonstration-/documentation-oriented notebooks or I have a plain py file as usual in django apps.

My two questions are:
1. Do you use juypter for django development?
2. If not, which editor or free IDE do you use?

Best regards
M

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/32085ce1-4bdc-4dfe-a031-9e4d6b15c9abn%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment