Monday, December 6, 2021

Student Management System kin Django

Dear Team,

I am developing a student management system and I am stuck at the point below which I need your idea.

I need to record school fees every semester and promote a student from one level (year) to the next level every year. Like 1st Year to second year.

How can I achieve this to avoid data duplication in the database.

Regards, 

--
Eugene

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CABxpZHubDPpuLt5bfpD10FWinnBSjZLT6sJs717NXzqhiThFWg%40mail.gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment