Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Re: Two list on one page

Hello @Matheus

apparently, you have this:
product list.
expense list.

I don't understand why you want this all on the page, since it deals with a different cost center. (just a suggestion)

Regarding pagination, if you're using Django and I think so, have a look at this: https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/4.1/topics/pagination/

I think it can help you a lot, here you have everything you need.

by  Ezequias

Em qua., 24 de ago. de 2022 às 15:33, Matheus Bon <matheusbon29@gmail.com> escreveu:
Hello There

I want to create two lists on one page, in the style of the image (I'm Brazilian, so the list is in Portuguese).

However, if I do it the way I'm showing it in the code image, I'll necessarily have to make two pages for each list, right?


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/9a14d11c-7909-440c-8c7f-409571d358e8n%40googlegroups.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAFLHO_vsZaAnWOXoc0eY03OkPnmpM%3DxPZzK7o%2Bx3-VpE42J70Q%40mail.gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment