Monday, May 31, 2010

Re: Can't access Django Dev Server.

Also, I can connect to other projects, just not this one. Seems like
I'm overlooking something in settings.py or urls.py.

What would cause it to give no errors while not connecting?

On May 31, 1:31 pm, gin tonic <pythondjango...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Nope.
>
> But, there were changes in with some of the settings when I did my
> first upload to webfaction, but from what I can tell, I've restored
> all my settings to their original state before the upload, but even
> though the dev runs, I can't connect.
>
> On May 29, 5:30 pm, Juan Hernandez <vladjani...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > any firewall??
>
> > On Sat, May 29, 2010 at 8:03 PM, gin tonic <pythondjango...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> > > My development server is running but when I attempt to access it at
> > > the localhost 127.0.0.1:8000 I receive a page not found error while my
> > > command shell shows no attempt to access the site.
>
> > > No error messages.
> > > No sign of a connection attempt.
>
> > > Anyone ever seen this before?
>
> > > Thanks.
>
> > > --
> > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> > > "Django users" group.
> > > To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
> > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > > django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com<django-users%2Bunsubscribe@google groups.com>
> > > .
> > > For more options, visit this group at
> > >http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment