Sunday, May 30, 2010

Re: File Upload with Progress Bar

Hello V,

On May 29, 11:00 pm, Venkatraman S <venka...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have been trying to build a simple file upload with progress bar.

AFAIK there isn't a simple solution. Perhaps this info <
http://www.fairviewcomputing.com/blog/2008/10/21/ajax-upload-progress-bars-jquery-django-nginx/
> will point you in the right direction.

I've experimented with a solution based tthe above but I wasn't
entirely satisfied with my implementation. I'm having a problem with
the progress bar not reaching 100% many times and some problems with
the percentage complete number.

I've put my project on the back burner for now but if anyone has any
examples they'd like to share I'd be interested in seeing them.

Toodle-looooooooooo...........
creecode

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment