Sunday, July 25, 2010

Re: No fixtures found

John

It looks like you mis-spelled slightly ...

> ... 'django.contrib.sessi[o]ns.middleware.Session(s)Middleware',

It should be django.contrib.sessions.middleware.SessionMiddleware but
you have probably discovered that already.

Cheers

Mike

On 26/07/2010 6:59am, john wrote:
> I still don't see why I am getting the error messages:
> Traceback:
> File "/home/john/Django/lib/python2.6/site-packages/Django-1.2.1-
> py2.6.egg/django/core/handlers/base.py" in get_response
> 80. response = middleware_method(request)
> File "/home/john/Django/lib/python2.6/site-packages/Django-1.2.1-
> py2.6.egg/django/contrib/auth/middleware.py" in process_request
> 15. assert hasattr(request, 'session'), "The Django
> authentication middleware requires session middleware to be installed.
> Edit your MIDDLEWARE_CLASSES setting to insert
> 'django.contrib.sessions.middleware.SessionMiddleware'."
>
> Exception Type: AssertionError at /admin
> Exception Value: The Django authentication middleware requires session
> middleware to be installed. Edit your MIDDLEWARE_CLASSES setting to
> insert 'django.contrib.sessions.middleware.SessionMiddleware'.
>
> My MIDDLEWARE_CLASSES is as follows.
>
> MIDDLEWARE_CLASSES = (
> ... 'django.contrib.auth.middleware.AuthenticationMiddleware',
> ... 'django.contrib.sessins.middleware.SessionsMiddleware',
> ... 'django.middleware.common.CommonMiddleware',
> ... )
> when I try and run my app. The traceback says I need to edit my
> middleware classes, but the requested modual is already in the
> middleware_classes.
>
> On Jul 25, 2:51 pm, n3ph<n...@terminal21.de> wrote:
>> Am 25.07.2010 21:36, schrieb Daniel Roseman:
>>
>>> On Jul 25, 8:11 pm, john<johnhitz...@msn.com> wrote:
>>>> I got the message 'No fixtures found' when I ran the python manage.py
>>>> syncdb command. I am working in sqlite3 which seems to be working as
>>>> evidenced by the fact that if I type sqlite in a terminal I get the
>>>> sqlite>.
>>
>>>> The first time I got the following output, followed by the
>>>> aforementioned message. Subsequent syncdb's just return the
>>>> message.
>>> So what's the problem with that? Have you in fact defined any
>>> fixtures? Do you need any?
>>> --
>>> DR.
>>
>> Right, this isn't really a problem.. unless you need and had defined
>> some fixtures... if not - don't care about....
>

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment