Monday, August 30, 2010

Bidirectional syncdb and fixtures save

Hi!

I'm developing a little project, so I'm using sqlite at the moment only to test... when I change something on my model most times I must delete my db.sqlite and create it again with syncdb to the changes made effect...

Is it any module or another way to automagically create the fields (or erase it) when we was working with models?

And another question, can I save a content on the DB in a fixture file? I'm using fixture files but I created it manually.

Excuse my english.

--
Please, don't send me files with extensions: .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt and/or .pptx

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment