Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Django Satchmo render company_name problem and some mods

Hello everyone...

Ive been having the following problem in my satchmo shop, when
registering a new account, the template welcome.txt is not loading the
variable 'company_name' --> debug info : http://dpaste.com/236858/


Besides that there are two things that I want to do... One is to
reverse the order o appearance of the date of birth now it starts with
1910 but I want it to start with 2010, since its a list... I tought I
would be done with the reverse() method on the function but it does
not.. The other thing that I want is to make a required field
optional, Im talking about the postal code field... in the models is
already set with require=False but it is still mark as required...

Ill be thankfull if you can give me some ideas... Im kind of a newb
developing. Thank you all...

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment