Tuesday, November 30, 2010

admin static doesn't work

I've successfully managed to configure my django project on virtual
server :) The only problem 1 have by now are admin static files:/
I have no rights to /usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/django/contrib/
admin/media. I created symlink, but permissions block it's display. I
there any way, to put my admin static files somewhere else and then
I'll make another symlink, but this time with correct rights.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment