Monday, November 29, 2010

generic views template problem

Guys,
Someone can tell me what is happening with my generic
views?

I have the templates in my application folder 'templates' in the root
my project.
This folder is referenced in settings such as:
TEMPLATE_DIRS = (
os.path.join (PROJECT_ROOT_PATH, 'templates')
)

and I am calling a generic view thus:
(r'index / $ ',' django.views.generic.list_detail.object_list '
info_dict, dict (name = "obras_index" template_object_name = 'obra',
template_name = 'templates/obra_list.html "))

It turns out that the server is not finding my folder
templates and an error:
Exception Type: TemplateDoesNotExist
Exception Value: obra/obra_list.html

how can I resolve the situation?
Thanks
Aboim

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment