Monday, May 30, 2011

how to implement a data grid? (or populate inlineformset with initial data)

I want to display a list of records that have some editable fields and
some readonly fields, as well as asynchronously add new records to the
list. I thought the way to start would be with an InlineFormSet - but
I can't figure out how to populate my formset with initial data. E.g.
MyInlineFormset(queryset=myquery.all()) or
MyInlineFormset(data=myquery.vales()) doesn't do the trick.

Can someone steer me in the right direction?

Thanks.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment