Sunday, May 29, 2011

Rendering django message stops script

Hi,

my problem is that I have somewhere in my .html file this code:

{% if messages %}
<ul class="messages">
{% for message in messages %}
<li{% if message.tags %} class="{{ message.tags }}"{% endif %}
>{{ message }}</li>
{% endfor %}
</ul>
{% endif %}

In one of my views when somebody adds commend I add django info
message. In response there should be the message and the rest of
comments redered but it stops on message.

Can anyone tell me what is the problem? Is it the normal behaviour?

thx in advance, sorry for my English
Gabe

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment