Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Re: how to implement a data grid? (or populate inlineformset with initial data)

Hi,
Long back i had used Dojo data grid, plz go through my blog
http://jayapal-d.blogspot.com/2009/08/dojo-datagrid-with-editable-cells-in.html

I am sure that we can do with jquery.

Lemme know if u required any help.

Thanks,
Jayapal

On May 31, 6:39 am, snfctech <tschm...@sacfoodcoop.com> wrote:
> I want to display a list of records that have some editable fields and
> some readonly fields, as well as asynchronously add new records to the
> list.  I thought the way to start would be with an InlineFormSet - but
> I can't figure out how to populate my formset with initial data.  E.g.
> MyInlineFormset(queryset=myquery.all()) or
> MyInlineFormset(data=myquery.vales()) doesn't do the trick.
>
> Can someone steer me in the right direction?
>
> Thanks.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment