Monday, May 30, 2011

Re: Is there an HTML editor that's Django-aware

Again, thanks to everyone who took the time out of their schedules to
jot down a quick reply to my question. I'll go away and try some of
the apps suggested. :D

If anyone from the Django Project itself is listening then can I (very
humbly) suggest that some editor recommendations would make a real
fine addition to the info on the site (useful to n00b's like me
anyway).

On May 20, 10:54 am, BobX <blueb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Pretty obvious question, but is there any recommended HTML editor that
> won't munch the Django template codes? I was using Amaya to form my
> pages, but after a couple of what-the-heck moments, I discovered that
> it sporadically "eats" the template codes - ones in table definitions
> being particularly vulnerable.
>
> Notepad2 is very usable - but unfortunately that's just syntax
> highlighting the raw HTML codes. So at the moment I'm generating the
> templates with Amaya and then switching to Notepad2 once the template
> codes are added.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment