Saturday, December 29, 2012

Re: loaddata deserializationerror: maximum recursion depth exceeded while calling a Python object

Can you provide a single example of one of the fixture objects you're trying to import, as well as the model it corresponds to?

On 29/12/2012, at 11:34 AM, Sam Raker <sam.raker@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,
I've got a very tight deadline, and I'm encountering a very frustrating problem. Every time I try to use loaddata to load my data into my database, I get the loaddata error in the subject. I've tried YAML, I've tried JSON, I've tried excerpting only a few lines of each, all to no avail. I'm really at my rope's end. I don't think my models are flawed in any significant way--each refers to only one field in one other model (the primary key in four out of five of them). 

I need to get this working by the 2nd, and I've looked all over the internet and posted a question at Stackoverflow and still can't figure it out. I really need some help.

Thanks,
-sam

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/django-users/-/WLBxL9nsC1IJ.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment