Sunday, December 30, 2012

Re: loaddata deserializationerror: maximum recursion depth exceeded while calling a Python object

On Sunday, December 30, 2012 9:54:45 AM UTC-8, Sam Raker wrote:
Thanks for your suggestions.

I eliminated the underscores and got rid of the __unicode__ methods entirely, cleaned up my except statement, and changed the order of stuff such that all of each model's fields are defined before any methods. (As for the pk field: The csvs I'm using are actually dumps from another database, so everything has its own primary key already, and I realized it's way easier to just leave them alone rather than waste the processing time and memory reconnecting everything via Python.) 

I'm still having the same problem. I don't think it's related to the length of the files or something in simplejson, as even a dozen-line yaml file gives me the same exception when I try to load it with loaddata. 

Any more ideas?

 
Next, I would post the stack trace, there's probably something in there that points to the problem, if the yaml parser thinks there is recursion in the data. And up the verbosity when running the loaddata command:

--verbosity 3

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/django-users/-/pq_mI5E031EJ.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment