Saturday, December 29, 2012

Re: When I set DEBUG=False, my 404.html doesn't appear

Can you post the shell output when 404 occurs along with the TEMPLATE_DIRS part of settings.py?

On Saturday, December 29, 2012 9:29:11 PM UTC+5:30, Dae_James wrote:
I put my 404.html into root of the directory specified in TEMPLATE_DIRS. However, when I visit an inexisting page, the browser's 404.html appears rather than my own 404.html page.
What's wrong with me ?
PS: I've set the DEBUG variable in settings.py to False.
 

Dae James

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/django-users/-/gHqHfu2BGzoJ.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment