Wednesday, May 30, 2012

form-wizard

Hi,

I want to use a form wizard to modify instead of create an instance in
the DDBB. I don't know exactly how I can do it because in the URL there
is the information of the instance to modify and the step in the form,
so I don't know how I can mix everything.

I am using django-merlin for the wizard (older code), but I think I have
the same problem in the wizard provided by django. How can I start a
wizard with a form already filled? My code is like this:

url(r"^event_management/modify/(?P<pk>\w+)/(?P<slug>[A-Za-z0-9_-]+)/$$",
forms.EventManagementModifyWizard([Step('0', EventForm),]),
),

And I would like to receive the pk and slug parameters, pk referes to
the instance to modify, and slug is the step of the form.

If you need further code information just let me know.

Thanks,
Xavi

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment