Thursday, July 26, 2018

Re: How to see every activity in logs of Django 2.0.6?

PFB my settings-
# Reading data from the environment file
ENV_FILE_PATH = os.path.join(BASE_DIR, 'config.json')
try:
    with open(ENV_FILE_PATH) as env_file:
        ENV_TOKENS = json.load(env_file)
except IOError:
    logger = logging.getLogger(__name__)
    logger.warning('Couldn\'t find the env file! You running on '
                   'absolute dummy configurations.')
    ENV_TOKENS = {}

# SECURITY WARNING: don't run with debug turned on in production!
DEBUG = True



On Thursday, July 26, 2018 at 4:11:27 PM UTC+5:30, Jason wrote:
sounds like you have a misconfiguration with your logging.  post your LOGGING dict in your settings

On Thursday, July 26, 2018 at 1:20:07 AM UTC-4, prateek gupta wrote:
Hi Experts,

I am facing a strange issue in my Django2.0.6+Mysql application.

In my settings ,py I have set Debug=True, but in logs I am not seeing any info/warning/error.

Currently I am merging two products into one to remove duplicate products from Django admin panel but when I click on Preview button page is just refreshed; no any error in logs.

So I need to investigate the cause but unable to find since not getting any logs.

Can anyone please tell me how can enable logs here?

Thanks!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/django-users.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/80a3b816-2539-4f36-ae1e-7789f17ec0d5%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment