Tuesday, August 27, 2019

views and manager files according to MVT design pattern

Hi, 
I would like to know if does make sense to split my views.py file into multiple view files 
trying to have a project better organized and the same for my manager.py file because i noticed that
they have grown a lot, from my perspective it make sense to be align better with the MVT design pattern
but I would like to know the recommendation from the official documentation or the experts in this matter.

Thanks in advance.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/ec8fb034-dd09-4de2-a61d-29563a671f55%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment