Sunday, March 29, 2020

Re: Django Login Problem

Hi,

It sounds like you don't get an error message, so maybe your authenticate method in

def sign_in(request)

just returns a None user and you get redirected. I would find this method in your django installation, for me it's in the env folder but that depends on your setup:

./env/lib/python3.7/site-packages/django/contrib/auth/__init__.py

and debug into it or add some print statements to see why this is failing.

Antje

On 29. Mar 2020, at 10:33, pratiksha jain <pratikshajain530@gmail.com> wrote:

I have problem in loging in after signing up. I have tried all the methods that I can try, I want to know my errors.
Thank you

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/f542af27-682f-4528-b1e8-70acfc6c8e1e%40googlegroups.com.
<signup.html><signup-complete.html><topic-detail.html><topic-list.html><urls.py><views.py><urls.py>

No comments:

Post a Comment