Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Django authentication micro service Rest API utilization

Hello Everyone,

I want to implement and integrate different, separately Django service. 
Suppose I have these two different projects.

1. Authentication rest API ( user can register, login, email verification, create JWT token on login, refresh token, etc)
2. Frontend Project: This is the project with one application:
  • userapp: This app is responsible for providing HTML templates e.g registers a new user, login user, etc using authentication rest API. Currently, i have a local database to store and verify the token. Suppose, when a user logged in. The authentication API will provide me a jwt token and this token will be stored in my local database. For the first time when a user logged in, I have the user id, so I can use this id to check the user token (expiry date). But the problem is that how i keep the user identity until the user signout? What strategy and what functionality of Django should be used to keep track of the current user information because of on this identity I can check the token lifetime? 
I need help and suggestion!

Thanks

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/c37cbb43-5871-436e-86c7-d4d2ad887f4b%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment