Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Hey can anyone help me how do I create such a gallery like spotify?

Screenshot from 2020-03-31 12-45-54.png

Screenshot from 2020-03-31 12-45-39.png

So I am doing a project where I want to upload pictures. I have done all the backends for uploading pictures, but I want to create a view for displaying those images. I want the thing to be like spotify's image gallery. First, there will be a collage of photos and after selecting a photo, a modal will appear where you can see each image.

How can I do so? any ideas will be much much appreciated.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/6c690d3f-120e-4a56-a1af-fd84200a6cd5%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment