Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Re: django voluntary work.

Mr. Gilwell Muhati,

Since you haven't made any decision yet probably because you are doubting my ability to work with docker. I can assure you even though I am new to docker, I am a quick learner, and have gone through the official docker guide, I will have no trouble using docker.

I only ask you to give me a chance to prove myself.

Thank you
    - Mehedi
On Tuesday, February 23, 2021, 12:24:39 PM GMT+6, Sharif Mehedi <sharifmehedi24@gmail.com> wrote:


>>> Hello @Sharif,
>>> Do you have any experience with the following:-
>>>
    1. version control? git or svn? 
    2. docker?

>>> Regards,

>>> Gilwell Muhati | +254 710 739 116 |
>>> ~~"The mind is its own place and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven…"~~John Milton

Hello Gilwell Muhati,

I have experience with git (version control), and as with docker, I took a tutorial and set up a docker container environment with wsl-2 (Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic), I understand how docker works and can work with docker.

Thank you for considering me to include in your team. I will be glad to get instructions from you in getting started on your workflow.

Regards,
- Mehedi
On Monday, February 22, 2021 at 10:31:33 PM UTC+6 gilw...@gmail.com wrote:
Hello @Sharif,
Do you have any experience with the following:-
  1. version control? git or svn? 
  2. docker?

Regards,

Gilwell Muhati | +254 710 739 116 |

~~"The mind is its own place and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven…"~~John Milton


On Mon, Feb 22, 2021 at 6:55 PM Sharif Mehedi <sharifm...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello everybody,
I am trying to start a career in development. I can work around any problem with python. I have gone through a fair amount of django documentation.
I am looking forward to work as a volunteer on any professional django project that should boost my learning and also assist on building a resume. I am not expecting any payment. If you hire me and see that I can assist on your work flow, then I am hoping I can join your team as a paid contributor.
It would be a great help if anybody suggest anybody else where there is such a scope to join as a volunteer.
Thank you for spending your time in reading this.
- Mehedi

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users...@googlegroups.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/a699f454-902f-4448-8ec8-33543985f5dbn%40googlegroups.com
.

No comments:

Post a Comment