Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Re: I was all new to django.could anyone helpme out with that.

Try YouTube :-  telusko ,pyplane
For programming :- code wars

On Wed, 26 May, 2021, 9:11 pm Sushmanth reddy Mereddy, <sushmanthreddymereddy@gmail.com> wrote:
hi all, I am a student at Amrita Vishwa vidyapetam . I am all new to python, I just knew some basics of python. I was totally confused about how to start? with Django and learn from basics and I was really confused about where to start. I request everyone to give me a suggestion on where to start, it would be great help could provide some roadmap to excel in Django.
I just wish to learn Django and start contributing to it.

regards,
sushmanth.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CALebsR3Xz3nnSzAx41TKKjZfXwtKiBiuhYGfZaXqAV5hi%2BAWvw%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CABOD_T5sd0HSzc%3DvjNBVwMr2dwLdFYSB2McPd8wyC-XS0X%3DKhQ%40mail.gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment