Thursday, June 17, 2021

issue with filter database on a standalone script

Dear Django developers,

I would like to connect my dash plotly dashboard to a django model filtered to a specific user. I was able to import the model into a standalone script. The problem is that I can only connect the dashboard to the values related to all the users in the database. But I want to have a dashboard per user. Can you please help me to filter the database in the standalone script based on the user? Your help is much appreciated

Regards

Serg

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAE9p%3DA4dpQcezowUekk2N7ofQSPR6ahGshUeiSuOdQA%3Dygigsg%40mail.gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment