Monday, June 28, 2021

Re: In need of urgent help for products sorting and displaying

On 28/06/2021 12.51, Adarsh Sarda wrote:
>  I've been building a Django E-commerce website and I'm facing problems
> displaying the sorted products on the products page of my website. I can
> display the products by category sorting in which I'm using crispy-forms
> to display the form but I am unable to display the products when sorted
> by price. I've attached the required files below.  
>
> Do let me know if anything else is needed. 
> Thanks for your help in advance
>

Check the "action" parameter to your form. Where exactly does the string
given to that parameter end?

That should help you figure out how to fix it.

Kind regards,

Kasper Laudrup

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/bec6b39c-53a2-2905-eb4c-77cb24ba6c25%40stacktrace.dk.

No comments:

Post a Comment