Sunday, July 11, 2021

Re: how to question (web page item placement)

Do you want the indentation to be different on different screens sizes(mobile phone, tablet, laptop, desktop)? 3.5 cm might be too much on mobile devices.

On July 11, 2021 10:14:23 AM CDT, o1bigtenor <o1bigtenor@gmail.com> wrote:
Greetings

Am looking to use django for a personal application.

I am one of those plagued by planning things out - - - in advance.

I'm not finding direct information for how to specifically place
things on as page.
Vague - - - yes - - - that's html but if I want something like at 3.5
cm down from top margin and indented 1.5 cm I want a box which when
clicked upon I see a list containing these items (a1, a2, a3 etc and
the list can be augmented by the user) with list items being font size
14 bold and the box being flexible in that if the item shown is short
the box is narrower - - - if the item is long - - - -well the box is
wider.

How do I affect precise placement in a web page?

TIA

No comments:

Post a Comment