Thursday, August 26, 2021

Re: Django and Progressive web application

Hello Duncan,
First thing first: I'm not affiliated in any way to the following resource.

The other day I found pythonyoga.com. And I saw they have a course on using Django while creating a PWA.
Not sure how that can be helpful to you.

Regards,

--
Gerardo Palazuelos Guerrero



On Thu, Aug 26, 2021 at 11:33 AM Duncan Santiago <duncansantiago18@gmail.com> wrote:
I have been trying to bring in the concept of progressive web application to my django websites. I have had issue with with the service worker, the major problem is the scope attribute. When  I leave the scope unconfigured it defualts to the static folder, which means I cannot cache an html file since normally I would store html files in a separate folder from the static files. I want my cached files to include html file as well

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/c406d87a-8a19-40ee-b8b9-6e813268ea28n%40googlegroups.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAJ8iCyOWamojcV%2BgPwFDaRbcu7-v4VCEtJmW%3DCf%2BCgh_Vw1XZg%40mail.gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment