Thursday, September 9, 2021

Daphne ASGI Django Long running requests cause upstream connection refused NGINX

I have a Django 3.2.4 application which I am running on Kubernetes, fronted by NGINX, served via ASGI / daphne. I have a long running API call (no longer than 30 seconds) that when running, seems to cause other requests to be refused.

In the NGINX logs I see connect() failed (111: Connection refused) while connecting to upstream and in the pods I see the liveness probe fails (because connection refused), and get Killed 8 pending application instances.

Can someone tell me what might be happening?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/39393c07-54f0-47e7-868c-df6cf84f1709n%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment