Monday, September 27, 2021

UnreadablePostError at /

I have seen two of these in recent days in production.

In both cases pwned-passwords-django seems to be involved.

On 25 September

Apache/mod_wsgi request data read error: Partial results are valid but processing is incomplete.

Today

Apache/mod_wsgi request data read error: The timeout specified has expired.


Stack overflow indicates they are random and to be expected sometimes
but they worry me.

If anyone has any ideas I'd appreciate hearing them.

If it gets more frequent I'll remove pwned-passwords-django to see if it
stops but I'd prefer to diagnose the proble before doing that.

Thanks for any help

Cheers

Mike


--
Signed email is an absolute defence against phishing. This email has
been signed with my private key. If you import my public key you can
automatically decrypt my signature and be sure it came from me. Just
ask and I'll send it to you. Your email software can handle signing.


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/e6d5cb9b-1a4f-d236-bbd6-e7cf5fbfbba8%40dewhirst.com.au.

No comments:

Post a Comment