Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Re: Invalid parameter: redirect_uri

Setting LOGIN_REDIRECT_URL works in that I am redirected to that URL after I log in. I still see the error when I click on the login screen, though.

On Tuesday, October 12, 2021 at 7:52:04 AM UTC-6 Anil Felipe Duggirala wrote:
On Mon, Oct 11, 2021, at 5:40 PM, Ammon Quackenbush wrote:
> I can set the logout redirect url successfully with LOGOUT_REDIRECT_URL
> in my project's settings.py, but I still get this error when I try to
> log in.
>
> On Thursday, October 7, 2021 at 3:54:24 PM UTC-6 Ammon Quackenbush wrote:
>> I am setting up keycloak with a django webapp and this is the error I am getting:
>>
>> WE'RE *SORRY* ...
>> Invalid parameter: redirect_uri
>>
>>
>>
>> I have tried setting the LOGOUT_REDIRECT_URL and POST_LOGOUT_REDIRECT_URL settings in my project settings.py but that had no effect.
>>
>> Any ideas on how I can fix this?

Have you set the LOGIN_REDIRECT_URL ?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/a5de3f4f-beb5-4d2d-8fca-08adb1f8a197n%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment