Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Junior Python Developer Seeking Job Opportunities to Enhance Skills

Dear Group Members,

I hope this message finds you all well. I am a junior Python developer with experience in Django, Django Rest Framework, Fast API, machine learning, neural networks, HTML, and JavaScript. I hold a BSc in Computer Science/Statistics and have a strong passion for leveraging these skills to solve real-world problems.

I am reaching out to this group to express my keen interest in securing a job opportunity where I can apply and further develop my existing knowledge. While salary is not my primary concern at this stage, my utmost priority is gaining practical experience to supplement the personal projects I have completed.

If you know of any openings or can refer me to potential employers seeking motivated and dedicated Python developers, I would be extremely grateful for your assistance. I am open to both full-time positions and internships that allow me to immerse myself in challenging projects and work collaboratively with a talented team.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly with any leads or suggestions. I am eager to explore opportunities and contribute my skills towards creating innovative solutions.

Thank you all.

Best regards,

Sunday Honesty 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CALcuGNvS9NTKZaUk%3Dd0dTdvA_VyNOq8V9%3DVF8PjJ%3D%2BDCViZkpg%40mail.gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment