Wednesday, November 27, 2019

I need any internship

I would like to work with any time anyone just works with someone to help any company or any startup I am good in English and I have a good skill not much because I am still junuior. I love so much programming and work with exciting projects. I just build projects alone I need to communicate with a team and other developers. in my country we have rare internships especial in Django. I hope anyone went through this stage to help me 
thank you guys 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/9e925270-8df9-43e1-8fb7-d168a23dae96%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment