Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Re: Internship

I have task for a start up that is not launched yet

I am a student as well but behind you in my understanding

I built this project as part of my final

I am looking for help in developing it further as there is advanced programming still needed

I am not able to pay traditional wage

I assume you could earn some sort of school credits

If possible  can award Beta and Charlie transactions

are you interested in learning more

On Fri, 22 Nov 2019 at 11:33, Scyil sharma <samratsahil180@gmail.com> wrote:
I am sahil sharma, a student of btech 3rd year and I'm seeking for an internship in Winter vacation. I would like to be work as a backend developer.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/781ac56c-d22b-465e-9345-f629e077f2f6%40googlegroups.com.


--
John McClain

Cell: 085-1977-823
Skype: jmcclain0129

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAN-hv_p7UUuXpc%2BDxbbpx3k3fYj86H154Tew0GqUEN%2BEOgxFzw%40mail.gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment