Thursday, November 28, 2019

Re: Monitoring Production Cookiecutter-Django


On Thu, Nov 28, 2019, 20:40 Yoo <andreke12346@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm using cookiecutter-django and Docker for production, and I'm looking for some kind of monitoring package that comes with a GUI. My website is heavy on memory for calculations, so I'm testing it with locust.io. I want to be able to monitor a bunch of things such as firewall for SIEM and simple network monitoring and other things like memory allocation, caches, and db size.

I took a look at datadog but am afraid I can't actually monitor it once I send the site into production (using docker-compose -f production.yml up -d for background deployment).

Any other packages? Maybe a package that integrates with Docker so I can also run it via compose? Or maybe something more network/remote based?

Thank you!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/1e09cf01-ecf2-481a-b97c-94bee8147bda%40googlegroups.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAP5HUWpdx4C5UdJSFuxD7K9LAq%3D0PqCs_e7BHSON49XXjkohDQ%40mail.gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment