Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Re: Django begginer

Thank you guys I set as charfield and will be ok for now.

So maybe u can help me further, this is a timesheet app and I have all set in django admin. I can add and delete data from my table in the administration mode.
Now my question is how can I import this to a html template to be able to add data from there instead of using the admin portal?

So lets say I want to display this table in my index.html file like with a "add/+" and "save" button to add contents to my db:
class TaskAdmin(admin.ModelAdmin):
list_display = ('date', 'client', 'project', 'assignment', 'hours')



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/982c9219-4324-4657-92a0-c77fd85511ee%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment